Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Life of the REV. John Wesley, M.A. to Which Is Prefixed, Some Account of ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
affected answer appeared asked attended began believe Bishop blessed brother called Charles Charles Wesley Christ Christian Church concerning considered continued conversation death desire doctrine endeavoured England experience faith father fear formed friends gave give given gospel grace hand hear heard heart holiness hope hour Jesus John Wesley knowledge labours learning leave letter live London Lord March matter means meet mentioned mind Minister morning nature never night observes occasion Oglethorpe Oxford peace persons poor practice pray prayer preached present principles reason received rejoiced religion rest returned says seemed sent shew Society soon soul speak spirit suffer things thou thought till told took true truth turn unto Wesley Wesley's whole write wrote
250. oldal - Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand : by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
6. oldal - And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the Word of His grace, Which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.
223. oldal - Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
196. oldal - ... the kingdom of God is not meat and drink, but righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost," — joy, that is to say, in the holy, healthful, and helpful Spirit.
447. oldal - Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you,, and persecute you, and say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
325. oldal - That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.
184. oldal - Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb shall sing ; for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
308. oldal - Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces. For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.