Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Almighty become believe benefits blessing blood body bring called cause Charity Christ Christian Church command consequence consider dead death desire divine duty earth effect endeavour enemies eternal everlasting evident evil existence eyes faith Father fear feel follow give glory Grace ground hand happiness hath heart Heaven Hence Holy Ghost honour hope hour human interest Jesus Christ John judge judgment King knowledge laws light live Lord mankind manner Matt means ment mind nature necessary ness never obedience obey object observe offer pain pass passions peace perfect perform pleasure principle promise prove punishment raise reason receive religion render repent Resurrection righteous Saviour Scripture sense sins soul spirit sufferings things thou thoughts tion true truth unto virtue voice whole wicked wisdom witness wrath yourselves
22. oldal - Fear not, Mary ; for thou hast found favour with God. And behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a Son, and shalt call His Name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God shall give unto Him the throne of His father David.
208. oldal - The Supper of the Lord is not only a sign of the love that Christians ought to have among themselves one to another; but rather it is a Sacrament of our Redemption by Christ's death: insomuch that to such as rightly, worthily, and with faith, receive the same, the Bread which we break is a partaking of the Body of Christ; and likewise the Cup of Blessing is a partaking of the Blood of Christ.
196. oldal - For I know that my Redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
393. oldal - But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; and that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
24. oldal - ... .which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places., (far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named not only in this world, but also in that which is to come,) and hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
304. oldal - Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures ; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures ; that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve. After that he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that he was seen of James, then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.
28. oldal - For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens; who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.
44. oldal - And the angel came in unto her, and said. Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
212. oldal - And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched : "Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.