Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Irish Pulpit: Sermons, by Clergymen of the Established Church of Ireland
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
affections Almighty Apostle appear awful become behold believe blessed blood body brethren bring called character Christ Christian church consider darkness dead death desire died divine doctrine earth eternal everlasting evidence faith Father fear feel follow friends give given glory God's Gospel grace hand happiness hath hear heart heaven hell holy hope hour human imagination important Jesus Jesus Christ judge judgment justified knowledge less light live look Lord man's meaning meet mind nature ness never object once opened pass Paul peace persons pleasure prepared present principle profession promise reason receive rest revelation righteousness saints salvation saved Saviour Scripture Second separate sight sinner sins soul speak Spirit stand sufferings surely things thou thought tion true truth turn unto voice whole wisdom
216. oldal - I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away, and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God, and the books were opened ; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
175. oldal - He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
308. oldal - For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better: 24 Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.
143. oldal - Then certain philosophers of the Epicureans, and of the Stoics, encountered him. And some said, What will this babbler say ? other some, He seemeth to be a setter forth of strange gods: because he preached unto them Jesus, and the resurrection.
56. oldal - And it came to pass, as he had made an end of speaking all these words, that the ground clave asunder that was under them, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah and all their goods. They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them, and they perished from among the congregation.
217. oldal - It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely ; he that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable and murderers, and whoremongers and sorcerers, and idolaters and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
217. oldal - And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them : and they were judged every man according to their works . And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire.
351. oldal - Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
190. oldal - If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, and one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
314. oldal - Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, And shut thy doors about thee: Hide thyself as it were for a little moment, Until the indignation be overpast. For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity : The earth also shall disclose her blood, And shall no more cover her slain.