Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The New Testament: Being the English Only of the Greek and English Testament
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
The New Testament: Being the English Only of the Greek and English Testament ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
according angels answered apostles appeared behold believe blood body brethren bring brother brought called cast cause church coming commanded concerning dead death delivered departed desire disciples doth drink earth enter evil eyes faith Father favour fear flesh followed gave gentiles give given glory gospel Greek hand hath head hear heard heart heaven holy hour Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John judge king kingdom known light live looking Lord manner Master means mind multitude pass Paul peace Peter pray preach prophets raised receive saith saying seen sent servant seven sins spake speak spirit spoken stand suffer tell temple thee things thou thou hast tion took truth Verily voice walk Wherefore whole whosoever wife witness woman written
154. oldal - But the other answering rebuked him, saying, , Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation? And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds; but this man hath done nothing amiss.
395. oldal - And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne, and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb, as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
179. oldal - But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works ; that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
95. oldal - And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. 34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God.
272. oldal - Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
251. oldal - For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers...
250. oldal - And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening.
40. oldal - Woe unto thee, Chorazin ! woe unto thee, Bethsaida ! for if the mighty works which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes.