Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accept according adore Alleluia almighty altar Amen angels Apostles assist believe beseech thee blessed blood body Christ our Lord Church Commandment confess Contrition cross death deliver desire Deus didst Domine earth ejus enemies eternal everlasting evil faithful Father give given glorious glory grace grant hands hath hear heart heaven heavenly Holy Ghost hope humble Indulgence infinite keep Let us pray light living Lord Jesus Christ love thee Mary ment Mother mystery never nobis obtain offended offer pardon passion Pater Patri peace person praise Prayer present Priest receive redeemed rest Sacrament sacred saints salvation Sancta Saviour says shalt sick sinners sins soul spirit suffer thanks thine things thou art thou hast thy grace thy holy thy mercy thy servant tibi tion true truth turn unto unto thee Virgin vouchsafe whole
325. oldal - WE praise thee, O God : we acknowledge thee to be the Lord. All the earth doth worship thee : the Father everlasting.
2. oldal - I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord...
28. oldal - I confess to Almighty God, to blessed Mary ever Virgin, to blessed Michael the Archangel, to blessed John the Baptist, to the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul, and to all the Saints, that I have sinned exceedingly in thought, word and deed, through my fault, through my fault, through my most grievous fault.
41. oldal - God of God, Light of Light, Very God of very God, Begotten, not made, Being of one substance with the Father, By whom all things were made: Who for us men, and for our salvation came down from heaven, And was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary, And was made man, And was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate.
81. oldal - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him : and without him was made nothing that was made. In him was life ; and the life was the light of men : and the light shineth in darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
336. oldal - HEAR my prayer, O Lord, give ear to my supplications: in thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness. 2 And enter not into judgment with thy servant: for in thy sight shall no man living be justified.
41. oldal - He suffered and was buried, and the third day he rose again, according to the Scriptures, and ascended into heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of the Father; and he shall come again, with glory, to judge both the quick and the dead ; whose kingdom shall have no end.
332. oldal - My heart panteth, my strength faileth me : as for the light of mine eyes, it also is gone from me.