Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear become believe better Bible blessed body bring brought called Christ Christian Church comfort coming consider dear death desire divine duty earth effect eternal evil eyes faith Father fear feel friends give given glory God's Gospel grace hand happy hath hear heard heart heaven Holy hope hour influence Jesus keep kind leave less light live look Lord master means meet mind nature never once passed peace perfect persons poor pray prayer present reason received rest salvation Saviour Scripture seek seemed seen sent sinners sins soon sorrow soul speak Spirit stand suffering sure taken tell things thou thought true truth turn unto whole
118. oldal - But they constrained him, saying, Abide with us : for it is toward evening, and the day is far spent.
308. oldal - Be not deceived ; God is not mocked : for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption ; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
205. oldal - There is but one living and true God, everlasting, without body, parts, or passions; of infinite power, wisdom, and goodness; the Maker, and Preserver of all things both visible and invisible. And in the unity of this Godhead there be three Persons, of one substance, power, and eternity; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
208. oldal - Grant that all carnal affections may die in him, and that all things belonging to the Spirit may live and grow in him. Amen. Grant that he may have power and strength to have victory, and to triumph, against the devil, the world, and the flesh.
235. oldal - Yea, the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times; and the turtle and the crane and the swallow observe the time of their coming; but my people know not the judgment of the Lord.
44. oldal - Speak gently to the little child ; Its love be sure to gain. Teach it in accents soft and mild ; It may not long remain.
128. oldal - For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you- ward.
68. oldal - Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
275. oldal - Marvel not at this ; for the hour is coming in the which all that are in their graves shall hear his voice, and shall come forth ; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life ; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.