Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able affection affliction apostle appear assurance become believe blessed body brethren brought called cause character Christ Christian church circumstances comfort committed conduct consider conversation cross death desire disciples divine duty earth eternal evil exercise expressed eyes faith fall Father fear feel felt follow former friends give given glory gospel grace hand hath heard heart heaven holy honour hope influence Jesus judge judgment keep kind king knowledge light live look Lord manner Master means mind nature never object Paul person Peter pray prayer present produced promise proof Providence ready reason received respect rest righteous saints salvation Saviour Scripture seen sinners sins soul speak Spirit suffer thee things thou thought tion true truth unto whole wisdom
209. oldal - Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others ; but let us watch and be sober.
152. oldal - The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, Before his works of old. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, Or ever the earth was. When there were no depths, I was brought forth ; When there were no fountains abounding with water.
19. oldal - And Paul said; I would to God, that not only thou, but also all that hear me this day, were both almost, and altogether such as I am, except these bonds.
288. oldal - Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works ; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
292. oldal - The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan ; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee : is not this a brand plucked out of the fire 1 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.
337. oldal - I am God, and there is none else ; I am God, and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, " My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure...
308. oldal - He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.
285. oldal - And truly the Son of man goeth as it was determined ; but woe unto that man by whom he is betrayed.
229. oldal - For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts ; even one thing befalleth them : as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath ; so that a man hath no pre-eminence above a beast : for all is vanity. All go unto one place ; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.