A Connected View of Some of the Scripture Evidence of the Redeemer's Speedy Personal Return, and Reign on Earth ... During the Millennium: Israel's Restoration to Palestine; and the Destruction of Antichristian Nations ...
J. Moffet, W. Burbeck, 1842 - 303 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ancient Antichrist apostasy apostle appear Babylon beast Behold blessed called captivity children of Israel Christ's return Christian church clouds cometh concerning covenant dead death declared desolate destroyed destruction of Jerusalem disciples divine doctrine dwell earth Edom Egypt enemies Euphrates evidence Ezek faith flesh fulfilled future gather Gentiles given glorious glory God's gospel Hamath hath heart heaven holy honour house of Israel Idumea inhabitants interpretation Isaiah Jews Judah judgment kingdom kings land land of Israel literal Israel Lord of hosts Luke Matt midst Millenarian Millennial Millennium Moab Moses Mount of Olives Mount Zion mountain nations passage period prediction premillennial prince promise prophecy prophet refer reign restoration of Israel resurrection righteousness river saints saith the Lord Saviour Scripture Spirit supposed Tarshish Temple Testament thee thereof thine things thou shalt throne tion tribes truth Tyrus verse witnesses word xxiv Zech Zion
222. oldal - And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
172. oldal - And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
163. oldal - God, that ye may eat the flesh of kings and the flesh of captains and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men both free and bond, both small and great.
212. oldal - For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
32. oldal - And, behold, the Lord stood above it, and said, I am the Lord God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed...
178. oldal - But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.
220. oldal - Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
50. oldal - The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the Lord, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
214. oldal - Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat ? Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.