Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts Apostle appeared applied bear beautiful Behold believe blessed bright bring brought building called character child church coming connection considered darkness dead death designed desire disciples divine doctrine door earth enemies enter everlasting evident excellent faith Father first-born foundation friends fruits give given glory hand hath head heart heaven holy hope human illustrate instances Israel Jesus Christ Jews John king kingdom Lamb language light live look Lord manner Master Matt meaning Messiah mind moral nature never object occurs passage peace present priest prophecy prophet reader Redeemer reference remarks resurrection saved Saviour says Scriptures seems seen sent soul speaking spirit stand stone sufferings temple term thee things thou throne tion true truth universe unto whole
116. oldal - The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the falling together; and a little child shall lead them.
380. oldal - For it was not an enemy that reproached me ; Then I could have borne it : Neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me ; Then I would have hid myself from him : But it was thou, a man mine equal, My guide, and mine acquaintance. We took sweet counsel together, And walked unto the house of God in company.
90. oldal - And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
392. oldal - For as the rain cometh down, And the snow from heaven, And returneth not thither, But watereth the earth, And maketh it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: It shall not return unto me void, But it shall accomplish that which I please, And it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
104. oldal - Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come...
289. oldal - And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.
234. oldal - And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
74. oldal - Every man's work shall be made manifest. For the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire ; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
195. oldal - And the times of this ignorance God winked at ; but now commandeth all men every where to repent : because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained ; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
20. oldal - And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes ; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow nor crying ; neither shall there be any more pain : for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said. Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write : for these words are true and faithful.