Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts Adam angels answer Apostle appear Babylon become beginning believe blessed blood body bring brought called character Christ Christian church coming continually creation creature cycle death Divine doctrine dominion earth eternal evil faith fall Father fear flesh gifts give given glory God's Gospel hand hath head heart heaven Holy Ghost hope Israel Jesus Jews John judgment king kingdom knowledge known learned light living Lord manifested means mind Moab moon mystery nature never observations origin pass perfect period person possessed present promise prophecy prophets reason receive recorded reference saints Satan Scripture seen sexagenary cycle shew signs sins soul speak Spirit standing suffering thee things thou throne tion true truth understanding unto whole
143. oldal - And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown and in his hand a sharp sickle.
337. oldal - Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
341. oldal - Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
45. oldal - So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife, loveth himself; for no man ever yet hated his own flesh, but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
143. oldal - ... ™As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. **The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
338. oldal - When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them ; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.
31. oldal - For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.
191. oldal - I have fed you with milk, and not with meat : for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
227. oldal - For we have not an High Priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities ; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
227. oldal - Wherefore in all things it behoved Him to be made like unto His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to GOD, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people. For in that He Himself hath suffered, being tempted, He is able to succour them that are tempted.