Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affliction apostle appear believe blessed body brethren Burden called cause character Christ Christian circumstances command concerns conduct confess confidence Corruption death desire divine doctrine duty effects enter eternal evil experience faith Father favour fear feel flesh follow Friend gift give glorious glory Godliness Gospel grace guilt hand happiness hath heart heaven holy hope important interest Jesus justified language lead less light living look Lord manner means ment mind nature neglect never obedience object occasion offer particular peace perfect persons practice prayer present profession promise prove reason receive religion respect rest righteousness Sabbath salvation saved Scripture seek SERMON servants sinner sins soul Spirit stand strength sufferings sufficient thee things thou thoughts tion true truth unto weakness whole wisdom worldly Yoke yourselves
356. oldal - Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and cry against it; for their wickedness is come up before me.
357. oldal - But Jonah rose up to flee unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD, and went down to Joppa ; and he found a ship going to Tarshish : so he paid the fare thereof, and went down into it, to go with them unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD.
279. oldal - When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me; For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord: They would none of my counsel; they despised all my reproof. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
61. oldal - For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ : whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.
342. oldal - HOW long wilt thou forget me, O Lord? for ever ? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me ? How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me...
63. oldal - Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report ; if there be any virtue, if there be any praise, think on these things.
44. oldal - Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law, ROMANS 4 1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found?
153. oldal - For thine arrows stick fast in me, and thy hand presseth me sore. There is no sound7° ness in my flesh because of thine anger; neither is there any rest in my bones because of my sin. For mine iniquities are gone over mine head: as an heavy burden they are too heavy for me.
370. oldal - Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning; And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately. Blessed are those servants whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching...