Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Adam affections angels Apostle appears assurance attention become behold believe blessed body called character Christ Jesus christian comfort command conscience consider conversation corrupt covenant created creature death divine doctrine duty earth enter eternal evidence evil exercises existence experience express eyes faith Father feel felicity former give given glorious glory gospel grace happiness hath heart heaven Hence holy Holy Ghost honor hope important infinite iniquity Jesus Christ kind knowledge light live look Lord manner matter mind nature never obedience object observe original perfect person pleasure precious present principle reason receive regeneration religion repentance respect righteousness saints salvation sanctification saving Saviour scriptures Secondly sense sinners sins soul Spirit sufferings sure term thee things thou tion true truth turn understanding unto whole wicked wonderful
318. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: but let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.
440. oldal - Go to now, ye that say, To-day or to-morrow we will go into such a city and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain : whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life ? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.
454. oldal - And beside this giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye, shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our LORD Jesus Christ.
332. oldal - And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men ; but God knoweth your hearts : for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
446. oldal - O love the Lord, all ye his saints: for the Lord preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer. 24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
183. oldal - Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation : my God will hear me.
23. oldal - And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
455. oldal - For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.