Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according amounted annual annum appointed Minister Archbishop army artillery Austria average Bavaria Belgium bishops born April born July born June born March born Sept British budget cavalry census cent centners Chamber Church civil list colonies Congress of Vienna conscription consists Constitution Council Crown daughter December drachmas duchy Duke elected emigration Emperor English square miles estimates expenditure exports Finance florins France Frederick German Government Grand-duke Greece guilders guns H. M.'s Secretary House Imperial income increase infantry inhabitants Ireland King legislative Lippe-Detmold Lübeck March 31 married military millions milreis Ministry navy Netherlands nominated officers Parliament population Portugal Prince Princess provinces Prussia public debt railways receipts regiments Reigning Sovereign Reports of H. M.'s revenue rixdollars Roman Catholics royal Saxe-Altenburg Saxony Secretaries of Embassy ships Sovereign and Family square miles stremmas subjoined taxes thalers tons towns Trade troops United Kingdom vessels vote William Wurtemberg Zollverein
509. oldal - The principality of Servia shall continue to hold of the Sublime Porte, in conformity with the imperial hats which fix and determine its rights and immunities, placed henceforward under the collective guarantee of the contracting powers. In consequence the said principality shall preserve its independent and national administration, as well as full liberty of worship, of legislation, of commerce, and of navigation.
228. oldal - ... for the unexpired residue, whatever it may be, of any term originally created for
228. oldal - Every man shall be entitled to be registered as a voter, and, when registered, to vote for a member or members to serve in Parliament for a borough, who is qualified as follows: — (1) Is of full age, and not subject to any legal incapacity...
228. oldal - ... be entitled to be registered as a voter, and, when registered, to vote for a member or members to serve in parliament for a borough, who is qualified as follows; (that is to say,) 1.
222. oldal - It hath sovereign and uncontrollable authority in the making, confirming, enlarging, restraining, abrogating, repealing, reviving, and expounding of laws concerning matters of all possible denominations, ecclesiastical or temporal, civil, military, maritime, or criminal: this being the place where that absolute despotic power, which must in all governments reside somewhere, is entrusted by the constitution of these kingdoms.
228. oldal - Occupier, as Owner or Tenant, of any Dwelling House within the Borough; and 3. Has during the Time of such Occupation been rated as an ordinary Occupier in respect of the Premises so occupied by him within the Borough to all Rates (if any) made for the Relief of the Poor in respect of such Premises; and 4.
111. oldal - They cannot be called to account, either for their votes, or for opinions uttered by them in the Chambers. No member of the Chambers can, without its assent, be submitted to examination or arrest for any proceeding entailing penalties, unless seized in the act, or within twenty-four hours of the same. Similar proceedings are necessary in case of arrest for debt.
569. oldal - The times, places, and manner of holding elections for Senators and Representatives are to be prescribed in each State by the legislature thereof; but Congress may at any time, by law, make or alter such regulations, except as to the place of choosing Senators.
531. oldal - It shall be lawful for the Queen, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate and House of Commons, to make Laws for the Peace, Order and good Government of Canada, in relation to all Matters not coming within the Classes of Subjects by this Act assigned exclusively to the Legislatures of the Provinces...