Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts affections affliction againſt alſo becauſe better bleſſed body bring caſe caſt cauſe Chriſt Chriſtian comes comfort condition conſcience conſider creature danger dead death delight doth duty earth eternity evil excellent eyes faith fall fear feed fire firſt follow fome foul friends fruit give glory God's grace ground hand hath heart heaven hell himſelf holy hope judgment keep labour light live look Lord matter means mercy moſt muſt nature never once perſons poor pray prayer preſent providence reaſon reflection religion rich ſaid ſay ſea ſee ſet ſhall ſhould ſin ſome ſoul ſpeak ſpirit ſuch ſuffer ſweet thee themſelves theſe thine things thoſe thou thoughts trial troubles true truth turn unto uſe whoſe wind
23. oldal - And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal : that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.
398. oldal - Ye have sown much and bring in little; ye eat, but ye have not enough; ye drink, but ye are not filled with drink ; ye clothe you, but there is none warm ; and he that earneth wages earneth wages to put it into a bag with holes.
78. oldal - Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified...
19. oldal - What could have been done more to my vineyard, That I have not done in it? Wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, Brought it forth wild grapes?
496. oldal - Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me : my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
303. oldal - Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God ? Be not deceived : neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
399. oldal - Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth : and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.
68. oldal - And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost: 7 So that ye were ensamples to all that believe in Macedonia and Achaia.
225. oldal - But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart, and they defile the man. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies. These are the things which defile a man ; but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.