Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accordancy Acts ages apostles argument authority behold Bible bring brought called canon character Christ Christianity church common conscience distinct divine doctrine earth effect enter evidence existence external fact faith feel further give given Gospel ground hand hath heart heaven Holy human imagine impression inspiration internal Isaiah Israel Jewish Jews John Kings learned least light look Lord Luke manifestation Mark Matt matter means ment mind moral Moses nature never objective observation Old Testament opened pass present principle prophets question reason record references regard respect revelation saith saying scrip scripture sense speak spirit spoken stand tells testimony thee things thou tion told true truth understanding unto viii volume whole wisdom writings written xxii
149. oldal - Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business. But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.
255. oldal - Whose voice then shook the earth ; but now he hath promised, saying ; Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
249. oldal - But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel ; and it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my spirit upon all flesh...
236. oldal - These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them. But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him; that the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report ? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed...
147. oldal - Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
191. oldal - ... of how much sorer punishment suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace ? For we know him that hath said; Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord ; And again ; The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
196. oldal - So the people shouted when the priests blew with the trumpets. And it came to pass, when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.
177. oldal - And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of writing the words of this law in a book, until they were finished, that Moses commanded the Levites, which bare the ark of the covenant of the Lord, saying, Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.
175. oldal - For I have told him that I will judge his house for ever for the iniquity which he knoweth ; because his 'sons made themselves vile, and he restrained them not.
215. oldal - Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is; who by the mouth of thy servant David hast said. Why did the heathen rage, and the people imagine vain things ? The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord, and against his Christ.