Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able abuses according ages appear application authority belong better bishop body bound bring brought called canons carry certainly character charge chief Christ christian church clergy clerk concerning conscience consider corruptions course desire dignity discourse divine doctrine duty easy effect express faith flock follow force function give given greater hands hard heart holy honour hope important labour laid learning least live look Lord matter mean measure methods mind minister nature necessary never obligations observe occasion offer opened ordained orders pastors perform persons plain practice preach prepare present priest promises raise reason received reformation relation religion rule runs scriptures sense sermons shepherd shew sins soever sort souls speak temper things thoughts tion true trust understand whole zeal
55. oldal - The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them.
67. oldal - I charge thee therefore, before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing, and his kingdom ; preach the word, be instant in season, out of season, reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine.
xx. oldal - Let the priests, the ministers of the Lord, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O Lord, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them; wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?
54. oldal - A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land; The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof (Jer.5:22-31).
66. oldal - And the servant of the Lord must not strive ; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves, if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth...
57. oldal - The law of truth was in his mouth, and iniquity was not found in his lips: he walked with me in peace and equity, and did turn many away from iniquity.
70. oldal - Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves : for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.
118. oldal - Be to the flock of Christ a shepherd, not a wolf; feed them, devour them not. Hold up the weak, heal the sick, bind up the broken, bring again the outcasts, seek the lost. Be so merciful, that you be not too remiss; so minister discipline, that you forget not mercy...
114. oldal - WILL you be diligent in prayers, and in reading of the Holy Scriptures, and in such studies as help to the knowledge of the same, laying aside the study of the world and the flesh?