Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according adversaries affirm Answ answer apostle appears authority baptism baptized believe blood body bread called cause ceremony Christ Christians church comes commanded concerning confess conscience contrary death deny difference divine doctrine doth doubt evil faith fall Father flesh follow give given God's gospel grace hath heart holy immediate Jesus Jews John judge justified knowledge learned less light living Lord man's manifest manner matter meet mind minister ministry natural necessary never oaths object observed outward Papists Paul perfect pray prayer preaching proposition Protestants proved reason received relation respect revelation righteousness rule saints saith salvation saved scrip scripture Secondly seed sense sins soul speak Spirit sufferings testimony things thou tion true truly truth understand unto verse virtue wait whole wicked worship
148. oldal - To him that hath shall be given ; and from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
518. oldal - And now, Israel, what doth the Lord thy God require of thee, but to fear the Lord thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul, to keep the commandments of the Lord, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good?
241. oldal - But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved ;) and hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus...
115. oldal - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness : but is long-suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
455. oldal - Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holy day, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days : which are a shadow of things to come ; but the body is of Christ.
47. oldal - For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put My laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to Me a people: And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know Me, from the least to the greatest. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
83. oldal - These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the Scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
425. oldal - Epistle. 1 Cor. x. 1. BRETHREN, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; and were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud, and in the sea; and did all eat the same spiritual meat, and did all drink the same spiritual drink; (for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them; and that Rock was CHRIST.) But with many of them GOD was not well pleased ; for they were overthrown in the wilderness.