Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts answered appear asked believe blessings called cause CHAPTER character Christ Christians coming command Compare condemn dead death denote desire disciples doctrine enter eternal evidence expected expression faith Father favor fear feel follow friends gave give given glory gospel hands hath hear heard heart heaven Hence Holy honor Jerusalem Jesus Jews John judge kingdom knew known light live look Lord Luke manner Mark means Messiah mind miracles nature never pass person Peter Pharisees poor prayer present probably proof proper prophets reason receive refers regard rejected religion rich saith Saviour seek seen sent sinner sins soul speak spirit suffer supposed taken teach temple thee things thou tion true truth unto vols whole wicked word
339. oldal - Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also his coat : now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout. 24 They said therefore among themselves, Let us not rend it, but cast lots for it whose it shall be : that the scripture might be fulfilled, which saith, They parted my raiment among them, and for my vesture they did cast lots.
132. oldal - And he took bread, and • gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body, which is given for you : This do in remembrance of me. Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new Testament in my blood, which is shed for you.
269. oldal - If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
240. oldal - And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
85. oldal - And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it: I pray thee have me excused.
41. oldal - And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God. 13 And when it was day, he called unto him his disciples: and of them he chose twelve, whom also he named apostles...
50. oldal - And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.
244. oldal - I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
9. oldal - And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee : blessed art. thou among women.