Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acceptance according allow answer apostle appear appropriation Aspasio Assert assurance believe blessed blood cause Christian comfort command complete concerning consider covenant DEAR death dependence desire difference divine doctrine effect enjoy eternal evidently expression faith favour fear former foundation freely gift give given glory God's gospel grace guilty hand hath heart heaven holiness honour hope imputed Jesus Christ justification kind knowledge language letter live Lord manner means merits mind nature ness never obedience objection observe obtain passage perfect perform person plead pleased present promise prove reader reason receive regard require righteousness salvation saved says Scripture sense shew sinners sins soul speak Spirit stand sufferings sufficient suppose sure thing tion true trust truth unto Wesley whole
163. oldal - And I will cut off the chariot from Ephraim, and the horse from Jerusalem, and the battle bow shall be cut off: and he shall speak peace unto the heathen: and his dominion shall be from sea even to sea, and from the river even to the ends of the earth.
116. oldal - David did that which was right in the eyes of the LORD, and turned not aside from any thing that he commanded him all the days of his life, save only in the matter of Uriah the Hittite.
148. oldal - For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: and they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
150. oldal - Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
245. oldal - And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.
11. oldal - Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one : and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.
361. oldal - I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them: and I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good ; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
82. oldal - ... and upon all the cedars of Lebanon, that are high and lifted up, and upon all the oaks of Bashan, and upon all the high mountains, and upon all the hills that are lifted up...