Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels babe bade beam beast Behold bird BLEAK HOUSE BOOK bore brow CHARLES DICKENS cloth COLOUR creatures Crown 8vo dare dark DAVID COPPERFIELD day by day Demy 8vo doom DRAWING earth earthly EUSTACE DIAMONDS eyes face fain fair Fcap fear fierce Forty Illustrations glow God's goodly gracious hand hath heart heathen heaven holy hope human JACK HINTON JOHN FORSTER Judah King land laughed light limbs Little Dorrit Lord Maps MARTIN CHUZZLEWIT Mercy mock mortal mounted night Numbers o'er Old Curiosity Shop OLIVER TWIST pale patriarch Pickwick Papers plain Plates pleading Portrait Post 8vo prayer pride prophet race rose round Royal 8vo scorn Second Edition seemed sewed shame Sheet sight sink skies slay smile soul spare spear strength suffering band surely tale thee thine thou throne toil tree turn turned on earth vols waters weary wild woman wood wrath
4. oldal - DIETZ.— A Practical Manual of Chemical Analysis and Assaying : As applied to the Manufacture of Iron from its Ores, and to Cast Iron, Wrought Iron, and Steel, as found in Commerce. By LL DE KONINCK, Dr.
20. oldal - OCEAN. The Ocean, Atmosphere, and Life. Being the Second Series of a Descriptive History of the Life of the Globe.
23. oldal - THE EPOCHS OF PAINTING. A Biographical and Critical Essay on Painting and Painters of all Times and many Places. With numerous Illustrations.
21. oldal - ROCK (THE VERY REV. CANON), DD— ON TEXTILE FABRICS. A Descriptive and Illustrated Catalogue of the Collection of Church Vestments, Dresses, Silk Stuffs, Needlework, and Tapestries in the South Kensington Museum.
18. oldal - GREAT NEAPOLITAN EARTHQUAKE OF 1857. First Principles of Observational Seismology, as developed in the Report to the Royal Society of London, of the Expedition made into the Interior of the Kmgdom of Naples, to investigate the circumstances of the great Earthquake of December, 1857.
13. oldal - DYCE'S Final Corrections. %* This edition is not a mere reprint of that which appeared in 1857, but presents a text very materially altered and amended from beginning to end, viith a large body of critical Notes almost entirely new, and a Glossary, in which the language of the poet, his allusions to customs, &c., are fully explained.
6. oldal - Translated by the late BB Woodward, and Edited by Henry Woodward. With 234 Maps and Illustrations and 23 Page Maps printed in Colors.
14. oldal - Edition, enlarged. 8vo, sewed, 2s. RABIES AND HYDROPHOBIA: THEIR HISTORY, NATURE, CAUSES, SYMPTOMS, AND PREVENTION. With 8 Illustrations. 8vo, cloth, 15s. A MANUAL OF VETERINARY SANITARY SCIENCE AND POLICE. With 33 Illustrations. 2 vols. Demy 8vo, 36s. FORSTER (JOHN)— THE LIFE OF CHARLES DICKENS. Uniform with the "CD
13. oldal - ... presents a text very materially altered and amended from beginning to end, with a large body of critical Notes almost entirely new, and a Glossary, in which the language of the poet, his allusions to customs, &c., are fully explained. '' The best text of Shakespeare which has yet appeared. Mr. Dyce's edition is a great work, worthy of his reputation, and for the present it contains the standard text.