Christian Care Study Series
AuthorHouse, 2007. máj. 30. - 96 oldal
Christian Care's purpose is to give you an appetite for applying the principles of the Word of God in your daily walk. Louis Ruffin has made available resources for your edification and encouragement. Beyond The Father, The Character of Jesus, and The Principles of Acts are writings for your spiritual learning experience. Louis is an Apostolic minister who preaches, teaches, or counsels at your request. Yes! there is a prophetic word for your comfort.
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accord ACTS CHAPTER Adam Apostles and Elders APPLY PRINCIPLES APPLY attributes baptism baptized in Jesus believe bless brethren call to glory called the children caretaker CHARACTER OF JESUS child children of God CHRISTIAN STEPS church continued daily daily walk Dear Lord Define DILIGENCE disciples doer earthly father eternal everlasting experience faith FATHER SCRIPTURE SEARCH fellowship forgive Gentiles glory forever God’s Gospel Grace and peace heart heaven heavenly Father Holy Estate Holy Ghost Isaiah Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jesus is Mary’s JESUS LESSON JESUS WORKSHEET Jews John the Baptist Kingdom KNOW JESUS knowledge of Jesus LESSON III KNOWLEDGE LESSON XII Luke Mark Matt Matthew miracles name of Jesus Old Testament Paul and Barnabas Paul declares perfect prayer preach the Word PRINCIPLES APPLY PRINCIPLES PRINCIPLES OF ACTS promises Psalm Psalm 23 received the Holy relationship religious order salvation Saul Silas speak speaking in tongues Spirit Stephen thee thou truth unto
52. oldal - Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
16. oldal - And I said, What shall I do, Lord? And the Lord said unto me, Arise, and go into Damascus; and there it shall be told thee of all things which are appointed for thee to do.
63. oldal - And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
68. oldal - Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall: For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
67. oldal - But we all with open face, beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
73. oldal - And beside this giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye, shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our LORD Jesus Christ.
27. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen ; and ye receive not our witness. If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?