Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
action allowed alterations amend amount appeared application appointed attending attorney Bill Board building called cause Chancellor Chancery charge claim clerk Commissioners Committee Common Common Law consideration continue copy costs County County Court creditor debt deed defendant direct district duties effect enacted England entitled evidence examination execution expenses extend fees funds further give given granted held House interest Ireland issue John Judge judgment jurisdiction justice land liable limited Lord manner matter meeting ment necessary notes notice object obtained opinion owner paid Parliament party passed payment person plaintiff practice present principle proceedings Profession proper proposed purchase question reason received reference regulations relating respect Rolls rule Session society solicitor Statute suit taken Term thereof tion trustees Vict writ
359. oldal - That no contract for the sale of any goods, wares, and merchandise, for the price of ten pounds sterling or upwards, shall be allowed to be good, except the buyer shall accept part of the goods so sold, and actually receive the same...
28. oldal - Deceased, do make or cause to be made a true and perfect Inventory of all and singular the Goods Chattels and Credits of the said Deceased...
400. oldal - An Act to defray the Charge of the Pay, Clothing, and contingent and other Expenses of the Disembodied Militia in Great Britain and Ireland ; to grant allowances in certain Cases to Subaltern Officers, Adjutants, Paymasters, Quartermasters, Surgeons, Assistant Surgeons, Surgeons' Mates, and Serjeant Majors of the Militia; and to authorize the Employment of the Non-commissioned Officers.
78. oldal - Every Bill of Lading in the hands of a consignee or endorsee for valuable consideration, representing goods to have been shipped on board a vessel, shall be conclusive evidence of such shipment as against the master or other person signing the same, notwithstanding that such goods or some part thereof may not have been so shipped...
299. oldal - Person charged to appear at a Time and Place to be named in such Summons, and, if he shall not appear accordingly...
428. oldal - Where the employer is a body of persons corporate or unincorporate, the notice shall be served by delivering the same at or by sending it by post in a registered letter addressed to the office, or, if there be more than one office, any one of the offices of such body.
7. oldal - Common Pleas within five years before the execution of the conveyance settlement mortgage lease or other deed or instrument vesting or transferring the legal or equitable right title estate or interest in or to any such purchaser or mortgagee for valuable consideration, or as to creditors, within five years before the right of such creditors accrued, and so, toties quoties, at the expiration of every succeeding five years...
198. oldal - Majesty's public expenses, and making an addition to the public revenue, have freely and voluntarily resolved to give and grant unto Your Majesty the several duties hereinafter mentioned...
375. oldal - Act (Scotland), 1856, it is enacted that no acceptance of any bill of exchange, whether inland or foreign, made after the 31st day of December, 1856, shall be sufficient to bind or charge any person, unless the same be in writing on such bill, or if there be more than one part of such bill on one of the said parts...
412. oldal - Islands" mean any part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, the islands of Man, Guernsey, Jersey, Alderney, and Sark, and the islands adjacent to any of them being part of the dominions of Her Majesty.