Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Albany annual appointed April attended baptized Bishop Board of Missions Cannelton Canons Cash celebrated Holy Communion Chapel Christ Church clergy Clerk communicants Connersville consecrated Convention Convocation Crawfordsville Deacon December Delphi Deposition of Rev Diocesan Missions Diocese Diocese of Indiana Easter elected Elkhart Endowment Engle Episcopal Evansville expended February Fort Wayne Frankfort Friday Goshen Grace Cathedral Grace Church Guild held service Holy Innocents Holy Orders Indianapolis James's Church January Jeffersonville John's Church June ladies Lafayette lay reader Lima Logansport Luke's Madison Marion Mary's meeting Michigan City Mishawaka Miss missionary Monday Muncie November organized parish and mission Paul's Church persons and addressed Philip's prayer preached and celebrated President Priest raised received Rector Rector St Richmond Roll of Honor Secretary South Bend Standing Committee Stephen's Sunday after Trinity Terre Haute Thursday Total Treasurer Trinity Church Trustees Tuesday vestry Vincennes visited Wardens Wayne Wednesday Willis D Woman's Auxiliary
100. oldal - Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh ; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers ; but in singleness of heart, fearing God : and whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men ; knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.
142. oldal - For her my tears shall fall ; For her my prayers ascend ; To her my cares and toils be given, Till toils and cares shall end.
116. oldal - In every Diocese where there is a Bishop, the Standing Committee shall be a council of advice to the Bishop. They shall be summoned on the requisition of the Bishop, whenever he shall wish for their advice. And they may meet of their own accord, and agreeably to their own rules, when they may be disposed to advise the Bishop.
91. oldal - All questions of order shall be decided by the Chair without debate; but any member may appeal from such decision, and on such appeal any member may speak, but not more than once without express leave of the Association.
90. oldal - No member shall absent himself from the service of the House unless he have leave, or be sick and unable to attend.
115. oldal - There shall be elected in each county, by the electors thereof, one clerk of the Court of Common Pleas, who shall hold his office for the term of three years, and until his successor shall be elected and qualified.
94. oldal - While the President is putting any question, the members shall continue in their seats, and shall not hold any private discourse.
118. oldal - I do solemnly engage to conform to the Doctrine, Discipline, and Worship of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America.
86. oldal - ... miles of the said distance. And both parties may attend and examine the witness, and the questions and answers shall be reduced to writing and signed by the witness, and shall be certified by the Commissary, and enclosed under his seal, and transmitted to the Board, and shall be received by them as evidence.