Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
absurd accused acquainted antient believe bishop bishop of Meaux blood body brethren called catholic certainly CHAP Christ Christians church condemned consess council council of Trent crime cruelty death Decius Deity detestable Dioclesian dispute divine doctrine earth edict of Nantes Egyptians emperor eternal false fame father fays foul France gods golden calf Greeks hand heaven holy honour Hugonots humanity hundred indulgence inhabitants insinitely Jansenists Jesuit Jesus Jews John Calas judges king Lavaisse lise live Lord Mandarin mankind manner Mark Anthony martyrs ment Moses murder nation never non-toleration occasion opinion passage peace persecution person preach pretended priests prince punishment reason religion resused Romans Rome sacrisices sect sent sifty sind sire sirst sive Socrates soul Suetonius suffered Tacitus temple Tertullian ther thing thoſe thou tion toleration Toulouse Trajan true truth unto whole wise word worship writers zeal
67. oldal - It is not the manner of the Romans to deliver any man to die, before that he which is accused have the accusers face to face, and have licence to answer for himself concerning the crime laid against him.
165. oldal - The eye also of the adulterer waiteth for the twilight, saying, "No eye shall see me:" and disguiseth his face. In the dark they dig through houses, which they had marked for themselves in the daytime: they know not the light. For the morning is to them even as the shadow of death: if one know them, they are in the terrors of the shadow of death.
117. oldal - But when I saw that they walked not uprightly, according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews...
126. oldal - God commanded not their fathers concerning burnt-offerings or facrifices in the day that he brought them out of the land of Egypt J.
164. oldal - They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; They have provoked me to anger with their vanities: And I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.
175. oldal - The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a certain king, who made a marriage feast for his son, and sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the marriage feast: and they would not come.
186. oldal - Nevertheless I say to you, hereafter you shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of the power of God, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
175. oldal - Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner : my oxen and my fadings are killed, and all things are ready : come unto the marriage.