Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acceptable affections answer assistance believe blessing body bring Christian Church confess consider continually David desire devotion directions divine duty earth enable engaged evil example express faith Father fear feel flesh friends gift give given glory God's grace grant hands happy hast hear heart heaven Holy Spirit hope humble intercession Jesus Christ keep kingdom knowledge light live look Lord means meet mercy mind minister morning nature neglect never observes obtain offered ourselves particular peace petitions praise pray prayer presence privilege promises reason receive remember respect righteousness salvation Saviour says Scriptures secret seek serve shew sins soul strength sure teach thank thanksgiving thee things thou thoughts tion true truth unto wants watch weak whole worship
53. oldal - For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith...
215. oldal - And he from within shall answer and say, Trouble me not: the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot rise and give thee.
68. oldal - It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
157. oldal - Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces. For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.
22. oldal - Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law.
215. oldal - And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them ? I tell you that he will avenge them speedily.
227. oldal - Prayer is the simplest form of speech That infant lips can try ; Prayer, the sublimest strains that reach The Majesty on high. Prayer is the Christian's vital breath, The Christian's native air, His watchword at the gates of death : He enters heaven with prayer. Prayer is the contrite sinner's voice, Returning from his ways ; While angels in their songs rejoice, And cry,