Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
accept according adore Almighty Amen angels apostles assist believe beloved beseech thee blessed blessed Virgin blood body charity Christian Church comfort communion confession confidence cross death deliver desire devotion disciples divine Domine duty Earth enemies eternal evil eyes faithful Father favour fear follow give given glorious glory grace grant hands happiness hath hear heart Heart of Jesus Heaven Hell Holy Ghost honour hope infinite Jesus Christ King less light live Lord Jesus Christ Mary merits mind Mother mystery never obtain offended offer ourselves pardon passion persons pleased poor praise pray PRAYER presence Priest receive Redeemer reflect sacrament sacred saints salvation Saviour serve sinners sins sion soul spirit suffer tender thine things thou art thou hast thoughts thy grace thy holy thy mercy thyself tion unto Virgin vouchsafe whole worthy
77. oldal - He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his Name : which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
181. oldal - They shall perish, but THOU shalt endure : Yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment ; As a vesture shalt THOU change them, and they shall be changed : But THOU art the same, And thy years shall have no end. The children of thy servants shall continue, And their seed shall be established before thee.
53. oldal - And I believe in the Holy Ghost, The Lord and Giver of life, Who proceedeth from the Father and the Son, Who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, Who spake by the Prophets. And I believe one Catholic and Apostolic Church. I acknowledge one Baptism for the remission of sins, And I look for the Resurrection of the dead, And the life of the world to come. Amen.
52. oldal - Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all worlds, God of God, Light of Light, Very God of Very God, begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father, by whom all things were made; who for us men, and for our salvation, came down from heaven, and was incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the Virgin Mary, and was made man, and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate.
52. oldal - God of God, Light of Light, Very God of very God, Begotten, not made, Being of one substance with the Father, By whom all things were made: Who for us men, and for our salvation came down from heaven, And was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary, And was made man, And was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate.
51. oldal - I believe in one God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible : And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, begotten of his Father before all worlds ; God of God, Light of Light, very God of very God, begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father; by whom all things were made...
185. oldal - ... Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, have mercy on us. Christ, have mercy on us. Lord, have mercy on us. Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, hear us. Christ, graciously hear us. God, the Father of heaven, Have mercy on us. God, the Son, Redeemer of the world, Have mercy on us. God, the Holy Ghost, Have mercy on us. Holy Trinity, one God, Have mercy on us. Holy Mary, Holy Mother of God, Holy Virgin of virgins, St.
283. oldal - Christian soul, from this world, in the name of God the Father Almighty, who created thee; in the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God, who suffered for thee ; in the name of the Holy Ghost who sanctified thee...
22. oldal - Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve; to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy towards us; and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus, O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!