Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Adjutorium nostrum alia Altare Amen animam Antiphona aqua benedicta aquam audi Baptismi believe Benedicite BENEDICTIO Christ Christum Dominum nostrum Church clamor Crucis death debet Deinde Deliver Deum Deus dicat dicens dicit dicitur digneris Domine Dominus vobiscum Ecclesiam eorum exaudi orationem meam faith Father fiat fieri Filii Filium fuerit Gloria Patri grace hæc hanc heaven holy hunc Jesu Christi Jesum Jesus Jesus Christ Kyrie eleison libera Lord love malo manu mercy meum mihi misericordiam mortis neque nomen nomine Patris omni omnibus omnipotens omnium Oratio Oremus Parochus Pater noster peccatorum plures Postea potest Psalmus quæ quæsumus quis quoniam receive Sacerdos Sacramentum sæcula sæculorum sæculum sanctum secundum semper sicut signum sins sint sive soul Spiritus sancti suam super supra tempore thee thou tibi tuæ tuam tuis tunc tuum usque veniat vitam æternam your
265. oldal - Is any man sick among you ? Let him bring in the priests of the Church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord, and the prayer of faith shall save the sick man ; and the Lord shall raise him up : and if he be in sins, they shall be forgiven him...
257. oldal - Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.
135. oldal - Non pro eis autem rogo tantum, sed et pro eis, qui oredituri sunt per verbum eorum in me: ut omnes unum sint, sicut tu, Pater, in me, et ego in te, ut et ipsi in nobis unum sint: ut credat mundus, quia tu me misisti.
178. oldal - I N. take thee N. to my wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth.
77. oldal - I believe in one God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible...
125. oldal - In mundo erat, et mundus per ipsum factus est, et mundus eum non cognovit. In propria venit, et sui eum non receperunt. Quotquot autem receperunt eum, dedit eis potestatem filios Dei fieri, his qui credunt in nomine ejus : qui non ex sanguinibus, neque ex voluntate carnis, neque ex voluntate viri, sed ex Deo, nati sunt.
78. oldal - And I believe in the Holy Ghost, The Lord and Giver of life, Who proceedeth from the Father and the Son, Who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, Who spake by the Prophets. And I believe one Catholic and Apostolic Church. I acknowledge one Baptism for the remission of sins, And I look for the Resurrection of the dead, And the life of the world to come. Amen.
77. oldal - Who for us men, and for our salvation came down from heaven, And was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary, And was made man, And was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate. He suffered and was buried, And the third day he rose again according to the Scriptures, And ascended into heaven, And sitteth on the right hand of the Father.
241. oldal - Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.