Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Adjutorium nostrum Almighty Altare Amen Angeli BENEDICTIO Baptismi Baptismus Benedicite Catechismo Christe eleison Christum Dominum nostrum Church Coemeterium Deinde Sacerdos Deliver Deum Domine sancte Dominus vobiscum EXORCIZO Ecclesia Ecclesiam Ecclesiam Catholicam Ego te baptizo Father Filii Gloria Patri Holy Ghost Israel Kyrie eleison Lord Missa Oremus Parochus Pater noster Postea Psalmus Repetitur Antiphona Requiem Sacerdos dicit Sacrament Sacramentum Satan Saviour Spiritus sancti aqua benedicta believe blessed body coelum et terram death dicat dicens digneris eternal exaudi orationem meam faith fecit coelum fuerit genua grace heart heaven hunc famulum tuum judicare vivos life love mercy nomine Patris nostrum in nomine omnibus omnipotens quse receive regnat rogamus audi sanctum sempiterne Deus seterne Deus signum Crucis sine sins sive soul of thy ssecula sseculorum sseculum per ignem stola superpelliceo thee thou deliveredst thy servant tibi tuam tuis tunc tuse venturus est judicare vitam seternam world
267. oldal - Is any man sick among you ? Let him bring in the priests of the Church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord, and the prayer of faith shall save the sick man ; and the Lord shall raise him up : and if he be in sins, they shall be forgiven him...
259. oldal - Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.
137. oldal - Non pro eis autem rogo tantum, sed et pro eis, qui oredituri sunt per verbum eorum in me: ut omnes unum sint, sicut tu, Pater, in me, et ego in te, ut et ipsi in nobis unum sint: ut credat mundus, quia tu me misisti.
180. oldal - I N. take thee N. to my wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth.
77. oldal - I believe in one God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible...
125. oldal - In mundo erat, et mundus per ipsum factus est, et mundus eum non cognovit. In propria venit, et sui eum non receperunt. Quotquot autem receperunt eum, dedit eis potestatem filios Dei fieri, his qui credunt in nomine ejus : qui non ex sanguinibus, neque ex voluntate carnis, neque ex voluntate viri, sed ex Deo, nati sunt.
78. oldal - And I believe in the Holy Ghost, The Lord and Giver of life, Who proceedeth from the Father and the Son, Who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, Who spake by the Prophets. And I believe one Catholic and Apostolic Church. I acknowledge one Baptism for the remission of sins, And I look for the Resurrection of the dead, And the life of the world to come. Amen.
77. oldal - Who for us men, and for our salvation came down from heaven, And was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary, And was made man, And was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate. He suffered and was buried, And the third day he rose again according to the Scriptures, And ascended into heaven, And sitteth on the right hand of the Father.
243. oldal - Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.