Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appears attention become believe Bishop blessing body called cause character Christ Christian Church circumstances common conduct consequence considerable considered continued death desire divine doctrine duty effect established evidence evil express faith favour fear feel France French friends give given Gospel grace ground hand heart holy hope important instance Italy kind late less letter live Lord manner means ment mind ministers moral nature never object Observer opinion passage peace persons practice prayer present principles produced prove question readers reason received religion religious remarks respect Review rule scripture seems sense sermon sins soul speak spirit supposed thing thought tion true truth whole wish writings
292. oldal - I venerate the man whose heart is warm, Whose hands are pure, whose doctrine and whose life, Coincident, exhibit lucid proof That he is honest in the sacred cause.
392. oldal - Then answered one of the servants and said, Behold, I have seen a son of Jesse the Beth-lehemite, that is cunning in playing, and a mighty valiant man, and a man of war, and prudent in matters, and a comely person, and the LORD is with him.
221. oldal - But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak ; for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
465. oldal - Albeit that Good Works, which are the fruits of Faith, and follow after Justification, cannot put away our sins, and endure the severity of God's judgment; yet are they pleasing and acceptable to God in Christ, and do spring out necessarily of a true and lively Faith; insomuch that by them a lively Faith may be as evidently known as a tree discerned by the fruit.
170. oldal - And will you maintain and preserve inviolably the settlement of the Church of England, and the doctrine, worship, discipline, and government thereof, as by law established, within the kingdoms of England and Ireland, the dominion of Wales, and town of Berwick upon Tweed, and the territories thereunto belonging...
292. oldal - Himself, as conscious of his awful charge, And anxious mainly that the flock he feeds May feel it too; affectionate in look, And tender in address, as well becomes A messenger of grace to guilty men.
454. oldal - Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we may work the works of God ? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
164. oldal - THIS is atheism : for every indication of contrivance, every manifestation of design, which existed in the watch, exists in the works of nature ; with the difference, on the side of nature, of being greater and more, and that in a degree which exceeds all computation.