Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accent Ahimaaz answer arms art thou articulation behold blood cadence Christ Christian Cicero circumflex clause common death delivery denote distinction earth elocution eloquence emotion emphasis emphatic emphatic series eternal example Exercises expressed falling inflection falling slide father fault feeling give gospel grave habits hand hast hath hear heard heart heaven honour Iago important Jehovah Jesus Julius Caesar king language look Lord Macd manner mark meaning Michael Cassio mind mountain nature never o'er open vowels orator passion pause phatic polysyndeton principles proper Psalm question reader reading reason remark requires rhetorical rising inflection rising slide rule sense senseless things sentence sentiment sleep soul sound speak speaker spirit stress syllables taste Tell thee thine thing thou thought throne tion tones turn unto utterance vocal voice vowels Walker words
252. oldal - But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard. 29 He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went. 30 And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not. 31 Whether of them twain did the will of his father?
178. oldal - For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment...
250. oldal - Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me: 33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?
249. oldal - And he said Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.
250. oldal - But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made. The servant therefore fell down and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
238. oldal - And heard, with voice as trumpet loud, Bozzaris cheer his band : " Strike till the last armed foe expires ! Strike for your altars and your fires ! Strike for the green graves of your sires, God and your .native land...
268. oldal - And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.
191. oldal - Lord, I knew thee that thou art a hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed ; and I was afraid and went and hid thy talent in the earth : lo there thou hast that is thine.
196. oldal - Thus wond'rous fair ; thyself how wond'rous then ! Unspeakable, who sitt'st above these heavens To us invisible, or dimly seen In these thy lowest works ; yet these declare Thy goodness beyond thought, and pow'r divine. Speak ye who best can tell, ye sons of light, Angels — for ye behold him, and with songs And choral symphonies, day without night, Circle his throne, rejoicing — ye in heaven, On earth join, all ye creatures, to extol Him first, him last, him midst, and without end.