Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Apostle appear argument believe blessed blind brethren bring called cast cause Christ church concerning consideration creature dead death designed desires devils direct divine doctrine earth effect elected endless enemies eternal everlasting evident evil existence eyes fact faith Father favor feel fire future gave Gentiles give given glory gospel grace hand hath hearer heart heaven hell holy hope Israel Jesus Jews Joseph kind light living Lord manifested mankind means mind misery nature never notice object parent passage Paul Pharisees present promise prophet prove punishment question reason receive reconciled represented requires rest righteousness salvation saved Saviour says scriptures seems seen sent sinners sins soul speak spirit sufferings suppose surely testimony thee things thou tion true truth understand unto whole wicked wisdom
300. oldal - For the promise that he should be the heir of the world was not to Abraham or to his seed through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.
133. oldal - I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall ? God forbid : but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. Now, if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness...
246. oldal - Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you : and ye shall be hated of all nations for My Name's sake.
167. oldal - WHEN the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them. The Lord hath done great things for us ; whereof we are glad.
35. oldal - Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.
132. oldal - What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded 'according as it is written, 'God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear unto this day.
234. oldal - According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue...
112. oldal - Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against Itself is brought to desolation ; and every city or house divided against Itself shall not stand : And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself ; how shall then his kingdom stand?
82. oldal - He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth; for the Lord hath spoken it.
160. oldal - ... having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure, which he hath purposed in himself: That in the dispensation of the fulness of times, he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth, even in him...