Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according affinity afterwards alphabet altered ancient antiquity appears appellations Armenia authors bards bishop Britain brother Cadmus called Celts changed chapter Christian colonies continent Dalai Lama deluge descendants Deucalion dialects druids earth Egypt Egyptian Europe facred faid fame language father fays filids flood Gadelas Gomer Gomerian Goths Greece Greek Greek language guage Hebrew Herodotus historians Holy inhabitants Ireland Iri/h Irijh Irish Irish language islands Japhet Kamptfchatka king kingdom Lamas land Latin learned letters Magog Magogian manner matters Mejhech and Tubal mentioned migrations Misor Moses names nations neighbouring Nimrod Niul Noah Northern offspring opinion original Pelasgi Pelasgians Phœnicians places poets preserved prince prophet Protogonus prove purpofe records reign Ruffians Saxons Scots Scripture Scythians settled seventeen Shem shew Shinar sons Spain suppofe Tartary things thofe tion Togarmah tongue tranfactions verse vowels Weljh Welsh whence whofe words worship writing
19. oldal - And they said, Go to, let us build us a city, and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven ; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the...
27. oldal - These are the families of the sons of Noah, after their generations, in their nations : and by these were the nations divided in the earth after the flood.
4. oldal - And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.
22. oldal - So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of the earth: and they left off to build the city. Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth : and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.—Gen.
32. oldal - And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords...
14. oldal - And Cush begat Nimrod : he began to be a mighty one in the earth. He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord. And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
33. oldal - Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil ? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil...
32. oldal - Gomer and all his bands: the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands, and many people with thee.