Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Acts also ANSWER Antwort Apostle Articles Baptism believe blood body called cause Christ Christian Christum Church churches Confession death Deum Deus Dieu divine doctrine Domini doth Ecclesiæ eternal evil faith Father fide fidei fidem first flesh Frage free give given glory God's good Gospel Gott Gottes grace gratia great hæc hath have heart heaven Holy Holy Ghost Holy Spirit hominis iſt item Jesus Christ John life Lord Lord's Luke made make Matt name nature neque omnibus persons power quæ Ques QUESTION receive sacraments salvation same Scripture sins sint Spiritus Supper tamen teach their them they things time tion true unto verum viii will Word words work works world xvii xviii
479. oldal - Original Sin standeth not in the following of Adam (as the Pelagians do vainly talk); but it is the fault and corruption of the Nature of every man, that naturally is engendered of the offspring of Adam; whereby man is very far gone from original righteousness, and is of his own nature inclined to evil, so that the flesh lusteth always contrary to the spirit; and therefore in every person born into this world, it deserveth God's wrath and damnation.
476. oldal - THE Son, which is the Word of the Father, begotten from everlasting of the Father, the very and eternal God, and of one substance with the Father, took Man's nature in the womb of the blessed Virgin, of her substance: so that two whole and perfect Natures, that is to say, the Godhead and Manhood, were joined together in one Person, never to be divided, whereof is one Christ, very God, and very Man...
504. oldal - God's Commandments. Tell me how many there are ? Answer. Ten. Question. Which are they ? Answer. THE same which God spake in the twentieth Chapter of Exodus, saying, I am the LORD thy God, who brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
782. oldal - THE visible Church of Christ is a congregation of faithful men, in the which the pure Word of God is preached, and the Sacraments be duly ministered according to Christ's ordinance, in all those things that of necessity are requisite to the same.
784. oldal - The offering of Christ once made is that perfect redemption, propitiation, and satisfaction, for all the sins of the whole world, both original and actual ; and there is none other satisfaction for sin, but that alone.
489. oldal - Those five commonly called Sacraments, that is to say, Confirmation, Penance, Orders, Matrimony, and extreme Unction, are not to be counted for Sacraments of the Gospel, being such as have grown partly of the corrupt following of the Apostles, partly are states of life allowed in the Scriptures ; but yet have not like nature of Sacraments with Baptism, and the Lord's Supper, for that they have not any visible sign or ceremony ordained of God.
783. oldal - Transubstantiation (or the change of the substance of Bread and Wine) in the Supper of the Lord, cannot be proved by Holy Writ; but is repugnant to the plain words of Scripture, overthroweth the nature of a Sacrament, and hath given occasion to many superstitions.
787. oldal - Holy Scripture containeth all things necessary to salvation: so that whatsoever is not read therein, nor may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any man, that it should be believed as an article of faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation.
780. oldal - The Old Testament is not contrary to the New ; for both in the Old and New Testament everlasting life is offered to mankind by CHRIST, who is the only mediator between GOD and man, being both GOD and man. Wherefore they are not to be heard, which feign, that the old fathers did look only for transitory promises.
884. oldal - Born of the Virgin Mary, Suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried, He descended into hell; the third day He rose again from the dead, He ascended into heaven, And sitteth at the right hand of God the Father Almighty ; From thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead. I believe in the Holy Ghost; The holy Catholic Church ; The Communion of Saints ; The Forgiveness of sins ; The Resurrection of the body ; And the Life everlasting. Amen.