Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
2nd Class Alex Alexander Alfred Andrew Arthur Assist Bishop brother Brown Campbell Capt Castle Chairman Chaplain Charles Chas Chief Clarke Clerk Collector College Comm Council Court crea David Davies Dean Department Directors Dublin Duke Earl Edward esqrs Francis Fras Fred Frederick George Gordon Governor Hall Hamilton Heir Pres Henry Hill House Hugh Ireland James Johnston Jones Joseph July June Keeper Kent King late Lewis Lieut London Lord Marq Marquess Mary Master Messrs Office Park Patron Peter Philip Physicians President Prince Queen Registrar Rich Richard Robert Royal Russell Samuel Scott Secretary Sir John Smith Society Solicitor Stewart Surgeon Thomas Thompson Thos Treasurer unatt United Viscount Visct Walter West White William Wilson Wood
501. oldal - All Policy Stamps and Medical Fees required on effecting Assurances are paid by the Company. By recent enactments, persons are exempt, under certain restrictions, from Income Tax, as respects so much of their income as they may devote to Assurance on Lives. The Annual Reports of the Company's state and progress, Prospectuses and Forms, may be had, or will be .sen',, post free, on application at the Office, or to any of the Company's Agents.
190. oldal - Judges shall be the Lord Chancellor, the Lord Chief Justice of England, the Master of the Rolls, the Lord Chief Justice of the Common Pleas, and the Lord Chief Baron of the Exchequer.
303. oldal - Exchequer, the chief judge and the two other judges in Bankruptcy, the judge of the Admiralty, the dean of the Arches, the aldermen of the city of London, the recorder, the common serjeant, the judges of the Sheriffs...
505. oldal - Prospectuses and all other information may be obtained by either a •written or personal application to the Actuary or to the Superintendent of the West-End Oflice.
505. oldal - Esq. Common Assurances, One Shilling and Sixpence per Cent. Hazardous Assurances, Two Shillings and Sixpence per Cent. Doubly Hazardous Assurances, Four Shillings and Sixpence per Cent. Foreign and Special Assurances accepted at moderate Rates.
2. oldal - GCMG Grand Cross of St. Michael and St. George. KCMG Knight Commander of St. Michael and St.
505. oldal - This Corporation has granted Assurances on Lives for a Period exceeding One Hundred and Thirty Years, having issued its first Policy on the 7th June, 1721. Two-thirds, or 66 per cent, of the entire Profits are given to the Assured.
505. oldal - The Corporation bears the whole expenses of management, thus giving to the Assured, conjoined with the protection afforded by its Corporate Fund, advantages equal to those of any system of Mutual Assurance.