Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Doctrine of Inspiration, an Inquiry Concerning the Infallibility ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
according acknowledge Acts answer Apostles appear argument assertion authority bear believe Bible blessed called canon century CHAPTER Christ Christian Church claim common contained course divine doctrine Edition effect English error evidence evil examine excellence faith fallible Father Ghost give given God's gospel hand Hebrew Holy Writ hope human idea infallible Inspiration Jesus John living Lord Luke Mark Matthew meaning ment mind moral nature notice numerous observe Old Testament opinions origin passage Paul popular Post practice present principles probable promise prophets prove question reader reason record reference regard religion religious represents sacred Scripture Second seen Socrates speak Spirit supposed surely teaching tell term things thou thought tion Translated true truth unto various views vols volume whole wholly wisdom wise Woodcuts writers written
269. oldal - Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart : So doth the sweetness of a man's friend that cometh of hearty counsel.
275. oldal - HOLY Scripture containeth all things necessary to salvation : so that whatsoever is not read therein, nor may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any man, that it should be believed as an article of the Faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation.
120. oldal - If any man shall add unto these things, GOD shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book : and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, GOD shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things that are written in this book.
75. oldal - For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
275. oldal - God's mercy, and with a quiet conscience; therefore if there be any of you, who by this means cannot quiet his own conscience herein, but requireth further comfort or counsel, let him come to me, or to some other discreet and learned Minister of God's Word, and open his grief; that by the ministry of God's holy Word he may receive the benefit of absolution, together with ghostly counsel and advice, to the quieting of his conscience, and avoiding of all scruple and doubtfulness.
85. oldal - Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels ? But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be...
180. oldal - Grant us by the same Spirit to have a right judgment in all things, and evermore to rejoice in his holy comfort ; through the merits of Christ Jesus our Saviour, who liveth and reigneth with thee, in the unity of the same Spirit, one God, world without...
30. oldal - Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, and saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down ; for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee, and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
123. oldal - But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.