Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action Adam Adam's agent agreeable antecedent apostle appears argument Arminians body called cause choice choose Christ christian comes command common concerning connection consequence considered consists continued contrary corrupt death dependence determined disposition distinction divine doctrine effect eternal event evidence evil exercise existence express follow freedom give given God's grace ground heart holy implies impossible inclination inconsistent infinitely influence instance Jews kind less liberty man's mankind manner matter means mind moral moral agency Motive nature necessary necessity never notion object observed opposition original otherwise particular pass perfect person plain posterity present principles proper properly prove punishment reason regard respect righteous scripture sense signify sinful sinners soul speaks spirit sufficient suppose things threatening tion true truly truth understanding universal vice virtue virtuous volition wherein whole wicked wickedness
440. oldal - But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.
146. oldal - And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne, and the beasts and the elders, and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice, "Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and strength and honour and glory and blessing.
315. oldal - For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.
450. oldal - For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
558. oldal - The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
473. oldal - In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation : in whom also, after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise...
289. oldal - For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
503. oldal - For until the law sin was in the world : but sin is not imputed when there is no law. Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of Him that was to come.
433. oldal - And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the LORD hath cursed.