Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afflicted Almighty apostle Paul assurance awful behold believe benesits blessings blood divine Christ Jesus christian comfort conscience consider countenance danger darkness death desire diligence displeasure divine favour earth earthly enjoy enjoyment eternal everlasting faid faith the Lord fame Father flesh foul give glory God's favour gospel grace gracious hand happy hath heart heaven heavenly Holy Spirit honour hope iniquity insinite Israel Jehovah Jesus Christ justisication kind kingdom light lise live look Maker manisestations mercy mind ness offences OLIVER HEYWOOD pardon peace persect pleasure praise prayers promises Psalmist reader receive Redeemer rejoice repentance rich rience righteousness saints salvation sasety Satan satissied Saviour scriptures sear season seek seel selicity sense of God's shew silled sins sirst sorrow soul speak spring season sure tender mercies terrors thee thine things thou art thou hast throne thy face thy favour tion tokens truth unto vour word wrath
82. oldal - I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.
157. oldal - Can a woman forget her sucking child, That she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yea, they may forget, Yet will I not forget thee.
113. oldal - All things come alike to all: there is one event to the righteous, and to the wicked ; to the good and to the clean, and to the unclean ; to him that sacrificeth, and to him that sacrificeth not: as is the good, so is the sinner; and he that sweareth, as he that feareth an oath.
231. oldal - For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee. In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.
51. oldal - And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not, I will lead them in paths that they have not known : I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake . them.
77. oldal - And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, "It is my people:" and they shall say, "The Lord is my God.
76. oldal - Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation : my God will hear me.
201. oldal - Surely men of low degree are vanity, and men of high degree are a lie : to be laid in the balance, they are altogether lighter than vanity.