Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accept according answer Apostle appear become believe blessing called cause character Christ Christians church concerning consider continued death desire divine doctrine earth effect eternal evil expect express faith Father fear feel follow friends give given glory God's gospel grace greater ground hand hath hear heart heaven holy hope idea importance interest Israel Jesus Jesus Christ justified kind kingdom knowledge labours land light live Lord manner means Messiah mind nature necessary never object offer ourselves peace person possess preaching present principle promise reason receive religion render requires respect rest reward righteousness sake salvation saved scriptures sinners sins soul speak spirit sufferings suppose term thee things thou thought tion true truth turned unto whole
242. oldal - A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come : but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
371. oldal - IF ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth: For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
416. oldal - And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; that ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ; being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.
75. oldal - But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
377. oldal - They went out from us, but they were not of us ; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us : but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
176. oldal - It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant To raise up the tribes of Jacob, And to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, That thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
248. oldal - But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers...
406. oldal - He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.