Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Practical Works of Richard Baxter: With a Life of the Author and a ...
William Orme,Richard Baxter
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2013
believe better body called carnal cast cause Christ Christians church command common conscience conversion creature danger death delight desire devil Direct doth duty earth enemies evil expect eyes faith Father fear flesh give given glory God's godly grace greater greatest hast hate hath hear heart heaven hell holy honour hope hypocrite ignorant interest John judge judgment keep knowledge light live Lord Matt matter means mercy mind nature necessary never obedience obey object perfect persons pleasing pleasure praise prayer preaching promise Psal reason receive religion Remember repentance rule saith salvation Scripture servants serve shew sinners sins soul speak Spirit sure tell Tempt temptations thankful thee things thou thoughts true trust truth turn understanding unto wise yourselves
52. oldal - But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it ; Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while : for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.
517. oldal - CRY aloud, spare not, Lift up thy voice like a trumpet, And shew my people their transgression, And the house of Jacob their sins.
436. oldal - And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
203. oldal - But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and He that formed thee, O Israel : — " Fear not : for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art Mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee ; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee : when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned ; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour : I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia...
110. oldal - I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair : I hid not my face from shame and spitting. For the Lord GOD will help me ; therefore shall I not be confounded : therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
88. oldal - For all the Athenians, and strangers which were there, spent their time in nothing else, but either to tell or to hear some new thing.
372. oldal - And men shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts: and I will declare thy greatness.
162. oldal - And he said, This will I do : I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods. And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years ; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
162. oldal - Go to now, ye that say, To-day or to-morrow we will go into such a city and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain : whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life ? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.