Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according almighty Amen apostle Behold believer blessed blood body bring called Christ Jesus church commanded conquer conscience continual daily dead death deliver dependence divine dying earth enabled enemies engaged eternal everlasting evil exceeding experience eyes fail faith Father fear feel fight flesh fruits fulness gift give given glory God's grace hand happy hath head heart heaven heavenly Holy Ghost Holy Spirit honour hope infirmities Jehovah Jesus Christ keep Lamb live look Lord means nature never pardoned peace perfect possible praise pray prayer present promised receive redeemed rejoice revealed righteousness salvation Saviour says scripture sense sinner sins soul strength strong suffer Thanks thee things thou thou hast throne tion triumph troubles true trust truth unto victory walk whole witnesses
51. oldal - Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him; but for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.
101. oldal - And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.
34. oldal - So shall'. thy seed be,) and being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb ; he staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God. And being fully persuaded, that what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
33. oldal - Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
157. oldal - But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held ; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
37. oldal - In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust ; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
36. oldal - For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
125. oldal - I will ransom them from the power of the grave ; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: Repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.
195. oldal - For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.