Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according analogy of faith Antinomian Apostle appear Arminian believe blessing called carnal cerning charity children of God Church Church of England corrupt Council of Orange covenant death desire divine grace Divine Spirit docet doctrine doth doubt duty effect error eternal everlasting evil faith and hope Father feel flesh free grace fruit gift glory God’s elect godliness Gospel gracious hath heart heaven heavenly Holy Ghost Holy Spirit human humble kingdom lead live Lord man’s means ment mercy mind ministers ness object observed peace perfect perish persons perversion Pharisees pray prayer preach principle profession promised purpose rational real Christian reason receive Redeemer redemption religion repent respect revealed righteousness salvation Saviour Scriptures self-righteousness sense sinner sins sion soul Spirit of Christ sure things thou tion true truly truth ture uncon understand unto vine weak whole wisdom wise word worldly
45. oldal - For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
164. oldal - But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. Wherefore ? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law.
61. oldal - Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
27. oldal - Him : the eyes of your understanding being enlightened that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of His power to usward who believe, according to the working of His mighty power...
5. oldal - Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his.
116. oldal - Faith elevates the soul not only above sense, and sensible things, but above reason itself. As reason corrects the errors which sense might occasion, so supernatural faith corrects the errors of natural reason, judging according to sense...
105. oldal - Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
159. oldal - Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks : walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand ; ye shall lie down in sorrow.
214. oldal - The condition of Man after the fall of Adam is such, that he cannot turn and prepare himself, by his own natural strength and good works, to faith, and calling upon God. Wherefore we have no power to do good works pleasant and acceptable to God, without the grace of God by Christ preventing us, that we may have a good will, and working with us, when we have that good will.