Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according appeared argument bear become believe bishop brethren called century character Christ Christian church coming common Council course divine doctrine earth effect England English established eternal existence express fact faith Father feel give given glory gospel hand heart holy human interest Jesus Jews king language less letters light living Lord matter means mind minister moral nature never object once original passage passed period person practical prayer Presbytery present principle progress Protestant question reader reason received reference Reformation regard relation religion religious remains remarkable respect Roman royal says Scripture sense shew speak Spirit succession supremacy Tennyson theology things thou thought tion true truth volume whole writings written
380. oldal - I do declare that no foreign prince, person, prelate, state, or potentate hath, or ought to have, any jurisdiction, power, superiority, preeminence, or authority, ecclesiastical or spiritual, within this realm : So help me God.
5. oldal - The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.
157. oldal - And Jesus said unto him, Verily, I say unto thee, To-day thou shalt be with me in paradise.
180. oldal - Thou art the King of glory, 0 Christ; thou art the everlasting Son of the Father.
271. oldal - He was taken from prison, and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation ? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
69. oldal - And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight.
272. oldal - Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
237. oldal - Let me be with Thee where Thou art, Where spotless saints Thy name adore ; Then only will this sinful heart Be evil and defiled no more.