Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Pentateuch and Book of Joshua Critically Examined Volume 3
John William Colenso
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
The Pentateuch and Book of Joshua: Critically Examined, Volume 2
John William Colenso
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
according already ancient appears argument ascribed Author believe Bible called Captivity certainly character Church common complete composed compounded considered contains criticism crown 8vo David Divine doubt earlier Edition Elohim Elohistic evidence examination existence Exodus expression fact father four Genesis give given hand Hebrew HENGSTENBERG holy Illustrations imply indicate instance Introduction Israel Jehovistic Jerusalem Joshua kind king known land language later laws lived Lord meaning mentioned mind Moses Mount name Jehovah narrative natural never observed occasion occurs once original passages Pentateuch perhaps persons plain portions possible Post 8vo present Priests probably Prophets Psalm question reason reference regarded remarkable revised Samuel Second seems seen speak story suppose taken Temple thee Thou Translated tribe true truth unto vols whole Woodcuts writer written Zion
174. oldal - And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee ; they shall be male and female.
294. oldal - O God, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the God of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be God.
35. oldal - The Cabinet Lawyer : A Popular Digest of the Laws of England, Civil and Criminal ; with a Dictionary of Law Terms, Maxims, Statutes, and Judicial Antiquities ; Correct Tables of Assessed Taxes, Stamp Duties, Excise Licenses, and Post-Horse Duties ; Post-Office Regulations, and Prison Discipline. 16th Edition, comprising the Public Acts of the Session 1853.
246. oldal - Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee unto the land of Moriah ; and offer him there for a burnt-offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.
295. oldal - And it came to pass, when the ark set forward, that Moses said, Rise up, LORD, and let thine enemies be scattered; and let them that hate thee flee before thee.
287. oldal - The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, 0 God, Thou wilt not despise.
25. oldal - Readings for a Month Preparatory to Confirmation from Writers of the Early and English Church. By the same.
233. oldal - And behold the Lord stood above it and said, I am the Lord God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac ; the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed.
207. oldal - And we took all his cities at that time, there was not a city which we took not from them, three-score cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan. 5 All these cities were fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside unwalled towns a great many.