Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Agent attended Barton street Bath road Bay's hill Bell Berkeley Brown buildings Cambray Capt Charles Charlton kings Chas Cheltenham Church Cirencester Cleeve College continued Cooke cottage County court daily Daniel Davis Dealers ditto Docks Eastgate Edward Edwin Elizabeth Evans Fire Francis Frederick George George's Gloucester green Grosvenor Hall Henry Hewlett High st High street Imperial square James John Jones Joseph Lady lane Lansdowne lawn lodge London road Long Major Makers Market Mary Master Miss Montpellier Northgate st Northgate street Norwood Office Open Oxford Painswick parade Park Pittville Portland Prestbury road Price Priory Promenade Quay Richard Robert Rodney Ross Royal Samuel Sarah Sherborne Smith South Southgate square Stroud Suffolk Swindon terr terrace Tewkesbury road Thomas Thos Tivoli town Upton villas walk Wellington Westgate st Westgate street William Winchcomb st Wotton-under-Edge
4. oldal - Professional Singer will find them invaluable in allaying the hoarseness and irritation incidental to vocal exertion, and consequently a powerful auxiliary in the production of melodious enunciation.
4. oldal - I cannot resist informing you of the extraordinary effect I have experienced by taking only a few of your LOZENGES. I had a cough for several weeks that defied all that had been prescribed for me ; and yet I got completely rid of it by taking about half a small box of your Lozenges, which I find are the only ones that relieve the cough without deranging the stomach or digestive-organs.— I am, Sir, your humble servant, To Mr. KEATING, 79 St. Paul's Churchyard.
13. oldal - The ornamental members and perforated pinnacles are of the most delicate tabernacle work, very full, but preserving an air of chasteness and simplicity. * " Its peculiar perfection, which immediately strikes the eye, is an exact symmetry of component parts, and the judicious distribution of ornaments. The shaft of the tower is equally divided into two stories, correctly repeated in every particle ; and the open parapet and pinnacles so richly clustered, are an example of Gothick, in its most improved...
4. oldal - A CERTAIN REMEDY for disorders of the Pulmonary Organs — in Difficulty of Breathing — in Redundancy of Phlegm — in Incipient CONSUMPTION (of which COUGH is the most positive indication) they are of unerring efficacy.
4. oldal - KEATINC'S COUCH LOZENGES. A certain remedy for disorders of the Pulmonary Organs— in Difficulty of Breathing— in Redundancy of Phlegm — in Incipient Consumption (of which Cough is the most positive indication) they are of unerring efficacy. In Asthma, and in Winter Cough, they have never been known to fail.