Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Sunday Service of the Methodists Late in Connexion with the Rev. John ...
Wesleyan Methodists Services
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
according ALMIGHTY Amen answered behold believe beseech thee blessed blood body born bring brought called cast Christ our Lord Church Collect cometh commandments dead death deliver desire devil disciples dwell earth enemies Epistle everlasting evil eyes faith Father fear flesh follow give given glory Gospel grace grant hand hath hear heard heart heaven heavenly Holy Ghost honour hope Jesus Christ John judge keep King kingdom light live look Lord Jesus Christ mercy Minister MORNING mouth Name pass peace praise PRAYER PSALM receive rejoice right hand righteousness saith unto salvation say unto shew sing sins soul speak Spirit stand strength suffer SUNDAY thine things thou art thou hast Thou shalt thy holy thy Name thy servant took trouble true trust truth turned ungodly unto thee voice walk written
40. oldal - Wherefore if they shall say unto you. Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
86. oldal - For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile : let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.
85. oldal - Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye.
99. oldal - Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was. And when he saw him he had compassion on him and went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence and gave them to the host, and said unto him, 'Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
94. oldal - If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace ! but now they are hid from thine eyes. For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side, and shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee ; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another ; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.
16. oldal - We bless Thee for our creation, preservation, and all the blessings of this life ; but above all, for Thine inestimable love in the redemption of the world by our Lord Jesus Christ ; for the means of grace, and for the hope of glory.
66. oldal - Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
31. oldal - But while he thought on these things, Behold the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife ; for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost : and she shall bring forth a Son, and thou shalt call His name JESUS ; for He shall save His people from their sins.
147. oldal - But some man will say, How are the dead raised up ? and with what body do they come ? Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die. And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain: but God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him; and to every seed his own body.