Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affliction appearance attended believe better blessed called cause Christ comfort concern continue creature daily dear dear friend death desire Divine duty enabled encouragement endeavouring enemy engaged evil exercise faith Father favoured fear feel felt follow Friends give given glory hand hast hath heart heavenly hold holy hope hour humble Jesus keep lead leave less light living look Lord Lord's manifest Master Meeting mercy mind Month natural never occasion outward patience peace permitted pleased poor praise precious present preserved ready received regard religious remember respect rest season seems sense short soul spirit stand strength strengthened suffering surely sweet tender thee things thou thought true truly trust Truth turn unto waiting walk whilst wisdom
165. oldal - The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous : the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
84. oldal - When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them. The Lord hath done great things for us ; whereof we are glad.
38. oldal - Woe unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites ! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.
165. oldal - BE MERCIFUL unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast. 2 I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me.
52. oldal - Be not deceived ; God is not mocked : for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption ; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
12. oldal - God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will we not fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea ; though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.
xvi. oldal - For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing : for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
234. oldal - The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid.
51. oldal - Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire ; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.