Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accepted affections apostle appears beauty believe body bring brought called cause chap Christ Christian comes command concerning consider consists conversion desire divine doctrine duty eternal evidence evil excellency exercises experience expressions eyes faith Father fear follow fruit give given glory God's gospel grace gracious greater hand happiness hath heart heaven holy honour hope immediate infinite influence Jesus John judge justified kind knowledge light live look Lord manifest manner means mind moral nature never obedience object observed perfect persons practice principle profession promises proper reason received religion repentance respect reward righteousness rule saints salvation saving Saviour scripture seek seems sense shew sight sinners sins soul speaks Spirit sufferings suppose thee things thou tion true truth understanding unto virtue worthy
563. oldal - At that day ye shall ask in my name : and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you : for the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
429. oldal - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
531. oldal - Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
283. oldal - My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.
413. oldal - Now the just shall live by faith : but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition ; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.
37. oldal - My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness ; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips: When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.
430. oldal - But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes ; and the servant of the Lord must not strive, but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves ; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth...
494. oldal - Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.