Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Assyria Babylon become Behold Bible Book bring brought called carried cause chapter child chosen deliver destroy destruction Divine Doom dwell ears earth Egypt eyes fall fear fire follows gathered give glory hand head hear heard heart heavens Hezekiah Holy idea idols inhabitants iniquity interpretation Isaiah Israel Jacob Jehovah Jerusalem Judah judge judgment king land lift light literary literature look LORD hath LORD of hosts midst Moab mountain mouth nations pass passages peace presented prophecy prophet prose redeemed rejoice remnant rhapsody righteousness rivers saith the LORD salvation Servant Servant of Jehovah song soul speak spirit stand strong sure thee thereof thine things thou hast thou shalt thought tion tree turned unto verse Vision voice waste waters whole wilderness Zion
22. oldal - The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
86. oldal - He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly ; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil ; he shall dwell on high : his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks : bread shall be given him ; his waters shall be sure.
111. oldal - The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, And all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field : The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: . Because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: Surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: But the word of our God shall stand for ever.
121. oldal - Fear not : for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name ; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee ; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee ; when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned ; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour : I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.
180. oldal - In all their affliction he was afflicted, And the angel of his presence saved them : In his love and in his pity he redeemed them ; And he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.
148. oldal - AWAKE, awake ; put on thy strength, O Zion ; Put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: For henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean. Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem : Loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.
170. oldal - Surely the isles shall wait for me, And the ships of Tarshish first, To bring thy sons from far, Their silver and their gold with them, Unto the name of the Lord thy God, And to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.
119. oldal - Sing unto the Lord a new song, and His praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein ; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.
10. oldal - And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? "For the living to the dead? To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.