Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Catalogue of the Library, Manuscripts, Autograph Letters, Maps and Prints ...
Gerald Ephraim Hart
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
Catalogue of the Library: Manuscripts, Autograph Letters, Maps and Prints ...
Gerald Ephraim Hart
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
Acadia autograph Bibliotheque binding blue crushed boards Books Boston bound British calf extra Canadian Catalogue celebrated Charles cloth Colonies colored plates containing copies printed Covers broken crimson crushed crushed levant morocco Description Edinburgh England English etchings fait folio Francois French Frontispiece full crimson full morocco George gilt edges gilt top gold half calf half morocco half roan half sheep Hamilton Palace Henry historique History Imperial India proofs Indians inside borders James Jean Jesuits John Journal l'Amerique l'Histoire Large folio Large paper letter levant morocco extra Library Livres London Lord Louis Lower Canada manuscript Maps and plates Memoirs Montreal North America Nouvelle France Nova Scotia old calf old red morocco pamphlets Paris Phila Poems Portrait Province Quebec rare Rebellion relating Royal scarce Sermon Sieur Sketches Small folio super extra Thomas tion tooled Toronto Translated uncut uncut edges Upper Canada vellum vols Voyages William wood-cuts York
227. oldal - Strutt's Sports and Pastimes of the People of England; including the Rural and Domestic Recreations, May Games, Mummeries, Shows, Processions, Pageants, and Pompous Spectacles, from the Earliest Period to the Present Time.
84. oldal - LIFE IN LONDON : or, the Day and Night Scenes of Jerry Hawthorn, Esq., and his Elegant Friend, Corinthian Tom.
235. oldal - Anne, by the Grace of God, Queen of Great Britain, France and Ireland, Defender of the Faith, &c.
100. oldal - Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam, the Astronomer Poet of Persia. Rendered into English verse by Edward Fitzgerald.
182. oldal - Cyclopaedia of Costume ; or, A Dictionary of Dress — Regal, Ecclesiastical, Civil, and Military — from the Earliest Period in England to the reign of George the Third. Including Notices of Contemporaneous Fashions on the Continent, and a General History of the Costumes of the Principal Countries of Europe. By JR PLANCHE, Somerset Herald.
224. oldal - FRS Coloured Map of the Geography of Plants. SMITH'S (Pye) Geology and Scripture ; or, the Relation between the Scriptures and Geological Science. With Memoir. STANLEY'S Classified Synopsis of the Principal Painters of the Dutch and Flemish Schools, including an Account of some of the early German Masters.
183. oldal - Plutarch's Lives of illustrious Men. Translated from the Greek, with Notes Critical and Historical, and a Life of Plutarch, by JOHN and WILLIAM LANGHORNE.
8. oldal - The Book of the Thousand Nights and One Night, now first completely done into English Prose and Verse, from the original Arabic, by John Payne, 9 vols., 1884; Tales from the Arabic of the Breslau and Calcutta (1814-18) Editions of the Book of the Thousand Nights and One Night, not occurring in the other printed texts of the work, now first done into English by John Payne, 3 vols., 1884; Alaeddin and the Enchanted Lamp...