Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
MELACHIM BAIS II KINGS 2KGS p
YESHAYAH ISAIAH ISA p
YIRMEYAH JEREMIAH JER p
YECHEZKEL EZEKIEL EZEK p
HOSHEA HOSEA HOS p
OVADYAH OBADIAH OB p
CHAGGAI HAGGAI HAG p
MELACHIM ALEF I KINGS 1KGS p
Aharon anashim avadim avot Avraham Bais banim banot basar Bavel Beis Hamikdash Ben adam berakhah Bnei Yisroel Brit chattat cherev cubits dahm derech Devar Hashem devarim Dovid Edom eish Elohei Yisroel Eloheichem Elohim Ephrayim Eretz Mitzrayim Goyim ha'aretz HaAm HaElohim HaKodesh HaMelech Hashem Elohei Hashem Eloheicha Hashem hath Hashem said unto hinei isha kesef ketoret kodesh kohanim kohen korban lechem machaneh makom mayim melachim Melech Melech Bavel Melech Yehudah Menasheh midbar milchamah minchah mishpat mishpekhot Mizbe'ach Moav Moshiach na'ar nachalah nefesh neviim numbered Ohel Mo'ed olah olam pass Pelishtim Pharaoh ra'ah rosh ruach sadeh saith Adonoi Hashem saith Hashem saith Hashem Tzva'os say unto Sh'lomo sha'ar Sha'ul shalom shalt thou shanah shekels shem shemen shmo Shomayim shomer tamei thereof thine thou hast thou shalt tzara'at tzedakah tzon unto Hashem unto thee Ya'akov yamim Yarden Yehoshua Yerushalayim Yirmeyah Yosef zahav zera
12. oldal - Is not the whole land before thee ? separate thyself, I pray thee, from me: if thou wilt take the left hand, then I will go to the right; or if thou depart to the right hand, then I will go to the left.
54. oldal - And thou shalt speak unto him, and put words in his mouth : and I will be with thy mouth, and with his mouth, and will teach you what ye shall do.
1. oldal - And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. And God set them in the firmament of heaven to give light upon the earth, And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
86. oldal - I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in my sight: 13 Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people. 14 And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.
53. oldal - Now therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel is come unto me : and I have also seen the oppression wherewith the Egyptians oppress them. 10. Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt.
239. oldal - And the LORD said unto Gideon, The people are yet too many; bring them down unto the water, and I will try them for thee there: and it shall be, that of whom I say unto thee, This shall go with thee, the same shall go with thee; and of whomsoever I say unto thee, This shall not go with thee, the same shall not go.
236. oldal - And Barak said unto her, If thou wilt go with me, then I will go: but if thou wilt not go with me, then I will not go.
61. oldal - Our cattle also shall go with us; there shall not an hoof be left behind; for thereof must we take to serve the LORD our God; and we know not with what we must serve the LORD, until we come thither.